Skip to main content
Home Forms Money Cases 1. Start the Case
Home Forms Money Cases 1. Start the Case
1. Start the Case


  • You can file a small claims case if the value is under $7,500.
  • These cases can be used to collect money, enforce or cancel a contract, or to comply with a restrictive covenant.
  • Visit the Fees Page for guides and forms to waive the filing fee.





JDF 248 - Guide to Small Claims Download PDF Revised 12/23 Forms

JDF 250 SC - Small Claims Notice & Summons Download PDF Download Word Document Revised 01/24

Self-Help Resources
Formularios en EspaƱol

important announcement Transparency Online   •   Contact Us   •   Interpreters   •   FAQ   •   Photos   •   Holidays Menu Important Announcement Home Search Courts Probation Jury Self Help ⁄ Forms Careers Media Administration Contact us Interpreters FAQ Photo Gallery Holiday Schedule