|Cases of Interest|
|Collections & Online Payments|
|Court Business Resources|
|Judges and Staff|
|Judicial Nominating Commission|
|Americans with Disabilities Act|
|Request an Interpreter|
|File a Language Access Complaint|
Douglas, along with Arapahoe County, were the two original Counties that made up the Eighteenth Judicial District in 1964. Elbert was added 20 days later, and then in 1969 Lincoln County was added to the District.
- Douglas/Elbert County Forms
- SELF-HELP CENTERS
- ADA Accommodations Request
- Transcript Requests
- Wedding Information
- Eligible CFI Providers
- To request an interpreter please contact the Managing Court Interpreter – Jenni Turnidge @ 303.649.6171 or email@example.com
- Para solicitar un intérprete, comuníquese con la coordinadora de intérpretes - Jenni Turnidge al (303)649-6171 o firstname.lastname@example.org.
- For Douglas/Elbert County Research Request Forms please go to http://www.courts.state.co.us/Self_Help/Research/index.cfm . For any other questions or concerns regarding research requests please email Douglaselbertresearch2@judicial.state.co.us.
- County Court Div B Civil Return Dates click here for September through December 2016 and for early 2017 click here.
- Douglas County Combined Courts does not accept faxed or emailed documents.
Douglas County Courthouse
4000 Justice Way Ste. 2009
Castle Rock, CO 80109
View hours and other information
18th Judicial District Arapahoe County Elbert County Lincoln County
18th Judicial District Court locations will be closed on Monday, February 20, 2017 in Honor of Presidents' Day.
DCSO Continues to Receive Reports of Scammer Identifying Self as Douglas County Deputy on Fraudulent Phone Scheme regarding Jury Summons, click here.