Sealing of Criminal Conviction Records Forms

This page will provide you with the instructions and forms necessary to Petition the Court to Seal a Criminal Conviction for offenses involving controlled substances. Any person in interest (party to the case) may petition the District Court to seal criminal conviction records by filing a civil action in the county in which the criminal conviction record is filed.  Read the instructions carefully before filing any documents with the Court.  The PDF version of the forms may be completed online then printed.

Listing of Petitions to Seal Criminal Convictions (within 30 days; updated daily)

Denver District Court has specific requirements for filing Petitions to Seal Arrest Records and/or convictions.  Please review filing information located on the Denver District Court website:

We are in the process of translating many of our forms in Spanish. You may find that some Instructions and Forms, for example Adoption, Adult and Minor Name Change, etc., are not translated at this time. All forms must be completed in English pursuant to Colorado law, see §13-1-120, C.R.S.
Sections with Spanish Forms
Icon for Excel Document   Excel Document Icon for Word Template   Word Template Icon for Word Document   Word Document Icon for PDF Document   PDF Document
Instructions: Revision
JDF 611 Instructions to Seal Criminal Conviction Records     Word Version of JDF 611 PDF Version of JDF 611 R07/13
Form #: Form Name: Revision
JDF 612 Petition to Seal Criminal Conviction Records   Word Template Version of JDF 612 Word Version of JDF 612 PDF Version of JDF 612 R01/14
JDF 613 Order Denying Petition to Seal     Word Version of JDF 613 PDF Version of JDF 613 R07/13
JDF 614 Order and Notice of Hearing     Word Version of JDF 614 PDF Version of JDF 614 R07/13
JDF 615 Order to Seal Criminal Conviction Records     Word Version of JDF 615 PDF Version of JDF 615 R07/13
JDF 617 Certificate of Mailing (Sealing and Conviction Actions)     Word Version of JDF 617 PDF Version of JDF 617  06/09
If you would like to provide comments about this site, please contact us. Please note - By law, we cannot provide legal advice. Should you need additional assistance or forms that are not provided on this site, you may wish to consult an attorney.

Colorado Judical Branch Watch our videos on YouTube Subscribe to our RSS Feeds Join us on LinkedIn Join us on Facebook Courts    •    Probation    •    Jury    •    Media    •    Self Help    •    Forms    •    Careers    •    Administration
Contact Us    •    FAQs    •    Search    •    Privacy/Disclaimer Notice    •    Sitemap