REPORTING SCHEDULE FOR THE UPCOMING WEEK
The Jury Reporting Schedule for the week of July 6th, 2015 is currently available.
Updates will be available as posted on the Reporting Schedule page.
The Weld County Jury Office will be closed on July 3rd, 2015 in observance of the Independence Day holiday.
INSTRUCTIONS FOR CHECKING THE STATUS OF YOUR UPCOMING JURY DUTY:
There are two ways to check the status of your upcoming jury appearance:
1. Scroll up on this page, find and click on the blue reporting link that matches the location address listed in the pink box of your summons. The reporting information for the upcoming week will be availble to view. Your location address is listed in the pink box of your jury summons.
2. You can scroll to the bottom of this page and click on the "CHOOSE THIS LOCATION" link that matches the location address listed in the pink box of the summons. Either link will prompt to a listing of tabs to click on. Please click on the 'Reporting Schedule' tab. The reporting information for the upcoming week will be availble to view. Your location address is listed in the pink box of your jury summons.
3. Lost your jury summons and don't know your juror number or date to appear for jury duty? Please email the Jury Commissioner at firstname.lastname@example.org
A response will be sent within one (1) business day.
Miscellanous Reporting Information:
For potential weather-related closures, refer to "CLOSURES AND DELAYS DUE TO WEATHER"
Juror Entrances: The Weld County Court House juror entrance is located on the west side of the building. The Plaza West Courts Facility juror entrance is located on the east side of that building.
Parking: For parking information, please refer to the map on the back of your jury summons or please review this slide show of parking information and photos. You DO NOT need a permit to park in the juror parking lot. Your juror number does not correlate with the numbered parking spots.
There are three allocated parking areas:
1) The main juror parking lot is located off of 11th Street between 8th and 9th Avenue. Yellow signs are posted at the entrance.
2) Secondary jury parking is available off 10th Street, past 9th Avenue. Yellow signs are posted at the entrance of the parking lot off 10th Street indicating the section available for jurors.
3) Additional parking is available at the Train Depot located at 10th Street and 7th Avenue. Please park on the south end of the depot.
Failure to park in one of the three allocated areas will result in a parking ticket!
If proof of service is needed, after completion of jury duty:
Click on this link: Request a Juror Service Certificate When accessing this link, you must have the juror's last name as it appears on the summons, the jury number listed on the summons, and the date of jury service.