Annual Statistical Reports
Each fiscal year the Colorado Judicial Branch Annual Statistical Report is issued to provide information about Colorado state courts. Profiled in the reports are caseload statistics for the Supreme Court, Court of Appeals, District Court, County Court, Water Court, and Probation, as well as summarized financial information for the Judicial Branch. Unless specified otherwise, all references to years in the reports refer to fiscal years (July 1 through June 30). If you have questions, please send an e-mail to Andréa Chávez (email@example.com).
Fiscal Year (FY) 2015
2014 2013 2012 2011 2010 2009 2008
2007 2006 2005 2004 2003 2002 2001
Members of the public, the media, and those in other agencies who wish to request compiled data from the SCAO:
- Please read the Chief Justice Directive 05-01(CJD 05-01) in its entirety. After reading the CJD 05-01,
- If you would like to request data,
Be aware, there may be costs associated with a data request.
If you have questions, please send an e-mail to either Jessica Zender (firstname.lastname@example.org) or Andréa Chávez (email@example.com).
Access and Fairness
What is the Access and Fairness Survey:
- One of the ten CourTools performance measures designed by the National Center for State Courts.
- A self-administered exit survey that the courts conduct on a "typical" day at the courthouse.
Purpose of the Access and Fairness Survey:
- To rate the court users’ perceptions of the courts accessibility and its treatment of court users in terms of fairness, equality, and respect.
- To provide a general snapshot over the course of a typical day at the courthouse collecting data and information on how the public perceives access and fairness in the Colorado Courts.
- To establish a baseline of information so that the courts can evaluate current practices and utilize the results to create plans that work towards more improved and efficient court practices.
If you have questions, please send an e-mail to Andréa Chávez (firstname.lastname@example.org).
For more information about the Access and Fairness measure, please visit http://www.courtools.org/