|Filing Fees Forms|
Provide the following documentation when applying to have your filing fee waived:
- Copies of the previous three months bank statements, including checking and savings. DO NOT provide originals.
- Copies of the previous three months pay stubs and/or proof of income must be included. DO NOT provide originals.
- Income can include, wages, self-employment income, unemployment benefits, Social Security, SSI, alimony, workers’ compensation, etc. (See page 2 of the JDF 205 form).
- Child Support is not included as income but can be included as an expense.
- Nonessential items such as cable or satellite television, club memberships. entertainment, dining out, etc. shall not be included in determining expenses (see Page 2 of the JDF205 form).
***IMPORTANT*** Chief Justice Directive 12-02 regarding Filing Fee changes effective January 23,2012
***IMPORTANT*** Order repealing Chief Justice Directive 12-02 - effective July 1, 2013
We are in the process of translating many of our forms in Spanish. You may find that some Instructions and Forms, for example Adoption, Adult and Minor Name Change, etc., are not translated at this time. All forms must be completed in English pursuant to Colorado law, see §13-1-120, C.R.S.
Sections with Spanish Forms
Instructions Checklist - Checklist for Filing Motion to File Without Payment Download PDF 02/12 Guide - Guide for Determination of Indigency Download PDF Revised 03/14 Instruction - Instructions to Request to Reduce Mediation Fees (JDF 211) Download PDF 03/12 JDF 1 - Filing Fees, Surcharges, and Costs effective on and after July 1, 2013 Download PDF Revised 02/14 Forms JDF 201 - Inmate Motion Requesting to File Without Prepayment of Filing/Service Fees Download PDF Download Word Document Download Word Template Document Revised 09/11 JDF 202 - Finding and Order Concerning Inmate Motion Download PDF Download Word Document Download Word Template Document Revised 08/13 JDF 203 - Certification of Determination of Indigency Download PDF Download Word Document Download Word Template Document Revised 08/11 JDF 205 - Motion to File Without Payment and Supporting Financial Affidavit Download PDF Download Word Document Download Word Template Document Revised 03/14 JDF 206 - Finding and Order Concerning Payment of Fees Download PDF Download Word Document Revised 06/12 If you would like to provide comments about this site, please contact us. Please note - By law, we cannot provide legal advice. Should you need additional assistance or forms that are not provided on this site, you may wish to consult an attorney.