Skip to main content
Home Self Help Legal SeparationFiling Fees
Home Self Help Legal SeparationFiling Fees
Legal Separation Filing Fees
Petition for Legal Separation $230.00
Response $116.00
Registration of a Foreign Decree/Judgment $201.00
Motion to modify, amend or alter decree or order (more than 60 days after decree entered) $105.00

 Unable to afford a filing fee? Visit our File Without Payment page.
important announcement Transparency Online   •   Contact Us   •   Interpreters   •   FAQ   •   Photos   •   Holidays Menu Important Announcement Home Search Courts Probation Jury Self Help ⁄ Forms Careers Media Administration Contact us Interpreters FAQ Photo Gallery Holiday Schedule