Skip to main content
Home Forms Criminal Law
Home Forms Criminal Law
Criminal Law Subcategories
Choose a subcategory:

»  Apply for a Public Defender
»  Court Reminder Program
»  Transcript Request Form


     »   Animal Care Bonds
     »   Bail Bonds

Discontinue Sex Offender Registration

     »   Colorado Convictions
     »   Colorado Convictions - Old
     »   Convictions Outside Colorado
     »   Convictions Outside Colorado - Old

Juvenile Delinquency

     »   Expunge Juvenile Records
     »   Expunge: Underage DUI
     »   Seal: Underage Alcohol (Before 07/2014)
     »   Seal: Underage Alcohol or Marijuana
     »   Youth in Transition Proceedings


     »   Petition for Postconviction Relief
     »   Relief from Collateral Consequences
     »   Restitution
     »   Review Of D.O.C. Action
     »   Vacate Previously Withdrawn Guilty Plea

Seal My Case

     »   Conviction (County or District Court)
     »   Conviction (Municipal Court)
     »   Convictions (Multiple Cases)
     »   Pardoned Conviction
Criminal Matters


  • Select the type of criminal matter on the left for forms and instructions.


Legal Advisory

  • These standard instructions are for informational purposes only and do not constitute legal advice about your case.
  • If you choose to represent yourself, you are bound by the same rules and procedures as an attorney. 


important announcement Transparency Online   •   Contact Us   •   Interpreters   •   FAQ   •   Photos   •   Holidays Menu Important Announcement Home Search Courts Probation Jury Self Help ⁄ Forms Careers Media Administration Contact us Interpreters FAQ Photo Gallery Holiday Schedule