|Conservatorship / Guardianship|
|What County do I File In?|
|Search By City|
Forms to open decedent's estate and protective proceedings cases are not specific to the Denver Probate Court and can be found on the Colorado Judicial Branch website. Please visit the main site for forms and instructions.
Forms specific to the Denver Probate Court are:
- Petition to Settle Personal Injury Claim - DPC 1 [Word] **Please note that this form was revised 12/8/16, and the court requires the use of this form***
- Order Approving Personal Injury Settlement and for Deposit of Funds - DPC 2 [Word]
- Petition to Re-Open Estate Pursuant to § 15-12-1009, C.R.S.- DPC 3 [Word][PDF]
- Order to Re-Open Estate Pursuant to § 15-12-1009, C.R.S. - DPC 4 [Word][PDF]
- Petition to Withdraw Funds from Special Account in Registry - DPC 5 [Word] [PDF]
- Objection to Magistrate Hearing Case - DPC 6 [Word]
After looking over the forms, if you find you still need help and you do not have an attorney, the Denver Probate Court Pro Se Resource Center may be able to help. The Pro Se Center provides procedural and general information to parties without attorneys.
Denver Probate Court Pro Se Resource Center
1437 Bannock St. Room 281
Denver, CO 80202
Hours: Monday - Friday, 8:00 a.m. to 4:00 p.m.
The Center is closed on State holidays.
Volunteer Attorney Clinics are held on Mondays and Wednesdays from 1:30 - 3:30pm in Room 281 on a first come first serve basis.