Click below for information and a list of forms for:
- Opening an estate informally or formally with a will
- Opening an estate informally or formally with no will
- Closing an estate informally
- Closing an estate formally
- Ancillary administration
- Inventory and accounting forms
- Re-opening an estate
After looking over the forms, if you find you still need help and you do not have an attorney, the Denver Probate Court Pro Se Resource Center may be able to help. The self-help center provides procedural and general information to parties without attorneys.
Hours: Monday - Friday, 8:00 am to 4:00 pm, and closed for lunch from 11:30 am - 12:00 pm.
Volunteer Attorney Clinics are held on Mondays and Wednesdays from 1:30 - 3:30pm in Room 368 on a first come first serve basis.