|About the Court of Appeals|
|Judges of the Court of Appeals|
|Live and Archived Oral Argument Videos|
|Forms and Policies|
|Clerk of the Court|
|Law Clerk Applicants|
- Electronic Filing
- Policy on Citation to the Record (PDF)
- Policy on Public Access to Court Records in the Colorado Court of Appeals (PDF)
- Access Guide to Public Records
- Appellate Rule 32(f) regarding prohibiting the use of names of Children and Sexual Assault Victims (PDF)
- Protocols of the Colorado Court of Appeals By James S. Casebolt
- Oral Argument Procedures and Protocols
- Policy on Records Checkout (PDF)
- Policy on Pleadings by Fax (PDF)
Policy of the Court concerning citation of unpublished opinions:
Citation of unpublished opinions is forbidden, with the following exceptions:
(1) Unpublished opinions may be cited to explain the case history or to establish the doctrines of law of the case, res judicata, or collateral estoppel;
(2) This policy shall not apply to opinions that were designated as "Not Selected for Official Publication" and were announced between January 1, 1970 and November 1, 1975, but nevertheless were published in the Pacific Second Reporter. (Policy adopted April 28, 1994)
Unpublished opinions are not displayed on this web site.
Copies of unpublished opinions are provided for private use and are not to be included in an electronic database or otherwise published.
Notice of Appeal from Industrial Claims Appeals Office (Unemployment Insurance)
Caption for Appellate Documents
Certificate of Compliance Form 6 and Form 6A. All briefs filed with the Court of Appeals must have a certificate of compliance on the page following the caption page. See Appellate Rules 28, 28.1, 29, and 32.
Notice Regarding Public Access to Court Records in the Colorado Court of Appeals.
- Access Form (PDF document)
Criminal Motion For Transcripts at State Expense for Purposes of Appeal
- Print Form (PDFdocument)
Notice of Appeal from Industrial Claims Appeals Office (Worker's Compensation)
- Print Form (PDF document)
Dependency & Neglect Case Forms can be found in the Appeals section of the Form Directory