Home Courts By County Adams County Jury Information Adams County Justice Center
|Adams County Justice Center|
- Your summons is a legal document. Read your entire summons. Failure to respond is punishable by fines and/or jail time.
- Click the Reporting Schedule tab above to confirm your jury service.
- Postponements and disqualifications should be made at least 5 business days prior to your jury service date. Click on the appropriate tab above to make a request.
- Please fill out your juror questionnaire in advance, and have it ready to hand in when you arrive
- Do not bring children. Click here for information on free child care.
- Wi-Fi is available.
- For the rules on bringing drinks into the courthouse see the complete list of Prohibited Items in the Courthouse.