Home Courts By County El Paso County CFIT Classes
AS OF MARCH 1, 2013 – THERE WILL BE NO FEES ACCEPTED IN CLASS. PAYMENTS MUST BE MADE IN ADVANCE OF THE CLASS.
Children and Families in Transition Seminar (CFIT)
ITEMS TO BRING TO CLASS:
1. Your Case number, paper & pencil, and a desire to learn.
2. Your on-line receipt if payment was made the day of class.
3. If your fees are waived, please bring either:
a. Court signed JDF 206 (Finding and Order Concerning payment of Filing Fees)
b. JDF 203 Certification of Determination of Indigency (this only applies if you are receiving assistance from Colorado Legal Services).
HOW TO PAY: Payments must be paid in advance of class. No payments will be taken during class.
1. Cash or Money Order or Credit Card Payments will be taken at the CASA Office: CASA is located at 701 South Cascade Avenue (on the corner of Cascade and Rio Grande). CASA office is open Monday-Friday from 8:00 to 5:00. When making payments at the CASA Office, you must provide your name and your DR Case Number.
2. Credit Card Payments on Line: To pay by credit card go to www.casappr.org and hit the CFIT button. You will need to designate your DR Case number in order to process payment and receive credit. If payments are made on the day of the class, please bring your receipt to class with you.
WAIVER OF FEES CRITERIA: Any Individual who is receiving assistance from Colorado Legal Services can present a Certification of Determination of Indigency (JDF 203) signed by a Colorado Legal Services attorney to receive a waiver of the CFIT Fees.
Any individual with a Finding and Order Concerning Payment of Filing Fees (JDF 206) signed by the Court, which waives his/her filing fee is eligible for a waiver of the CFIT fee.
February 19, 2013