Skip to main content
Home Courts By County Jackson County Records Request
Home Courts By County Jackson County Records Request
Records Request

Jackson County Record Request

 Record Request Information

 Law enforcement and government agencies:  Processed as priority.  Please put your request on agency letterhead and either email your request to or fax to Records at 970-723-4337.  Please indicate you are requesting a Jackson County record.

Consumer requests:  Processed in the order in which they are received.  Please review the instructions.  Links for required forms are at the bottom of this page.

  1. Records Request Form.  Use this form to indicate the details of the record you are requesting as well as how the fee for the request will be paid.
  2. Records Request Payment.  Record request fees may be paid by using a check, money order (payable to Clerk of Courts), credit/debit card (in person) or online with a credit/debit card. PLEASE DO NOT SEND ANY CASH OR FAX OR EMAIL ANY CREDIT CARD INFORMATION.
  3. Proof of Party Form.  Access to certain protected information (i.e., Separation Agreements, Parenting Plans, Sworn Financial Statements in DR (domestic) cases) is only given to parties of a case.  Use this form if your case is not open to the public (JV cases – Dependency/Neglect, Juvenile Support, Paternity; JD cases (Delinquency) or if the information you are requesting is protected information.  If you are not sure if this form is necessary for your request, please contact the Records department.

Please email your request to, fax it to 970-723-4337 or mail to the address below.

 ATTN:  Records Request

Jackson County Combined Court

PO Box 308

Walden, CO  80480-0308

Phone:  (970) 723-4363


Fax:  (970) 723-4337


Instructions for Record Requests



Proof of Party Form



Records Request Form 








Mortgage Lenders Requests:  Mortgage lenders do not have access to divorce documents required for a mortgage application.  A party in the case must obtain the documents.   Please mark the request as URGENT – MORTGAGE at the top of your forms.  The documents will be sent to the party in the case.

 Name Changes:  If a name change has been granted in a civil case or domestic case, the party will need a certified copy of the Final Decree of Change of Name or the Decree of Dissolution in order to make that change with government agencies (e.g., Social Security, DMV, Passports, etc).  


important announcement contact us   •   interpreters   •   faq   •   photos   •   holidays Menu Important Announcement Home Search Courts Probation Jury Self Help ⁄ Forms Careers Media Administration Contact us Interpreters FAQ Photo Gallery Holiday Schedule