View Older Releases
|ICCES E-Filing Software Release Notes
Released: July 19, 2014
- Added a new toolbar for Alerts to easily mark items as read, unread, delete, and batch download.
- Added a new feature to Alerts allowing a user to manually forward any Alert items to another user within their organization.
- Added ‘Delete’ to the Status filter on the Alerts screen allowing a user to view any deleted Alert items.
- Schedule (New Design):
- Added a link to the case caption allowing you to view party information.
- Added the ability to sort the date and time as one column.
- Added the ability to view scheduled event notes.
- Added a printer friendly version of the attorney schedule.
- Added a case class filter to the schedule.
- Added filters such as year and case class to the organization and monitored cases screens.
- Improved the load time on the Cases screen and removed the date filter allowing a user to view all of their organization cases.
- Recent Actions:
- Added a new toolbar for Recent Actions to easily download documents.
- Improved performance on the Recent Actions screen to load results faster.
- Advanced search performance improvement.
- Extended the time allowed to access a purchased case from 7 days to 14 days.
- Added the billing contacts email address to the Modify Organization screen for administrators.
- Case Information:
- Added a print feature to the party information screen that appears when you click on a case caption link.
- Updated the case caption for water court cases to display correctly if a Plaintiff and Defendant were entered onto the case (Plaintiff v. Defendant)
- All referring case numbers that are judicial court cases will display as links in the case history screen for appellate court cases.
- Filing Process:
- Added the organization name next to attorney name on the party information screen that displays when you click on a case caption link.
- Added functionality that will check to see if an attorney may be representing a party as Alternate Defense Counsel and defaulting appropriate fee waivers.
- Updated the document title field to allow users to enter a special character.
- Changed the color of the submit button for filing.
- Updated various screens to have matching language and a cleaner look.
- Improved performance on the Filing Information screen to load results faster.
- Various bug fixes.