Welcome to the Integrated Colorado Courts E-filing System (ICCES) page. ICCES is an internet based application that allows users to e-serve and e-file documents with the Colorado Courts.
ICCES currently allows pro se users to e-file small claims cases in Adams and Jefferson counties. ICCES is currently being deployed across the state of Colorado according to a deployment schedule you can view here. Once ICCES is active in a particular jurisdiction, you will no longer be able to e-file into that jurisdiction using LexisNexis.
This page will provide you with updates on the development and implementation of ICCES. Please check back frequently for these updates and visit the FAQ section below for more information
Have feedback about ICCES? Please send comments, questions or concerns to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Notice of statutory filing fee changes: in January 2012, Chief Justice Directive 12-02 was created to temporarily reduce statutory filing fees. This CJD has been repealed and statutory filing fees will return to the full statutory amounts effective July 1, 2013. If you have questions about this directive, please contact court services at email@example.com or 720-625-5610.
- The 5th, 6th, 9th and 22nd Judicial Districts are now available through ICCES! It is important to note that ICCES is only available in the 1st, 2nd, 3rd, 5th, 6th, 7th, 8th, 9th, 10th, 11th, 12th, 13th, 14th, 15th, 16th, 17th, 19th, 20th and 22nd Judicial Districts at this time. These districts include Adams, Alamosa, Archuleta, Baca, Bent, Boulder, Broomfield, Chaffee, Cheyenne, Clear Creek, Conejos, Costilla, Crowley, Custer, Delta, Denver (district and probate only), Dolores, Eagle, Fremont, Garfield, Gilpin, Grand, Gunnison, Hinsdale, Huerfano, Jackson, Jefferson, Kiowa, Kit Carson, Lake, La Plata, Larimer, Las Animas, Logan, Mineral, Moffat, Montezuma, Montrose, Montrose-Nucla, Morgan, Otero, Ouray, Park, Phillips, Pitkin, Prowers, Pueblo, Rio Blanco, Rio Grande, Routt, Saguache, San Juan, San Miguel, Sedgwick, Summit, Washington, Weld and Yuma counties.
- Update on the ICCES rollout schedule: the Colorado Judicial Branch has partnered with File & ServeXpress to extend the rollout schedule through June 30th, 2013. Please click here to read the press release and view the new rollout schedule.
- Learn more about the various enhancements ICCES brings to electronic filing in the Colorado Courts.
- Click on the ICCES Training link under "Sections" for more information on the types of training available.
Our video below will give you an overview of ICCES. Please note that the video below does not contain audio. To view training videos with audio, please visit the training page.