Welcome to the Integrated Colorado Courts E-filing System (ICCES) page. ICCES is an internet based application that allows users to e-serve and e-file documents with the Colorado Courts.
ICCES allows attorneys to e-file into civil, domestic, water, probate, and appellate court (Court of Appeals and Supreme Court) cases. ICCES also currently allows pro se users to e-file small claims cases in Adams and Jefferson counties
Need technical support? Please send your issues to firstname.lastname@example.org or call 1-855-CO-ICCES (1-855-264-2237).
Have feedback about ICCES? Please send comments, questions or concerns to email@example.com.
- What's next? The ICCES team is currently working on the ability for attorneys to e-file into criminal, juvenile deliquency, misdemeanor and traffic cases.
- Notice of statutory filing fee changes: in January 2012, Chief Justice Directive 12-02 was created to temporarily reduce statutory filing fees. This CJD has been repealed and statutory filing fees will return to the full statutory amounts effective July 1, 2013. If you have questions about this directive, please contact court services at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Learn more about the latest ICCES support schedule.
- Learn more about the various enhancements ICCES brings to electronic filing in the Colorado Courts.
- Click on the ICCES Training link under "Sections" for more information on the types of training available.
Our video below will give you an overview of ICCES. Please note that the video below does not contain audio. To view training videos with audio, please visit the training page.
ICCES Overview Demonstration