The State Court Administrator has the ultimate responsibility for the overall administration of the EEO/Diversity Plan subject to the direction and approval of the Chief Justice and the Colorado Supreme Court. This includes:
- Responsibility for integrating equal opportunity into all parts of personnel and program management;
- Reviewing policies and procedures as they affect diversity;
- Ensuring compliance with relevant federal and state constitutions, statutes, and regulations;
- Identifying corrective measures to remedy identified disparities in the workforce;
- Creating a diverse and culturally sensitive work environment;
- Designing and implementing an internal system for auditing and reporting the program’s effectiveness;
- Seeking resources to create an EEO/Diversity Coordinator for the Colorado Judicial Department.